Father'Day: Bob-Izua Debunks  Rumour Of His Death, Praises God Is Alive

...As NUJ Chair, NAWOJ Chairperson Urge Parents To Educate Their Childre.

Iduozee Efe Paul, Benin

The Ayobahan of the the Benin Kingdom, Chief Osamede Adun a.k.a Bob-Izua has debunked the rumour going on in Edo, Nigeria and the world that he is not dead, but still alive heart and healthy with his families.

Chief Ayobahan of Benin Kingdom, alas Bob-Izua conglomerate debunked the allegations in his residence in an event put together by Chief Osamede Adun to mark this year Father's Day in Benin city, Edo state, said every year he oftens celebrate Father's day with his children, relatives and my friends.

Chief Bob-Izua said:" Every year, I celebrate Father's Day with my children, family and friends. But, the main reasons why I called the press is about the rumour going on in the whole Nigeria that Chief Bob-Izua is dead. Chief Bob-Izua is the person talking to you now. Whether I died and wake up oh, I don't know for the rumour mongers.

" But, I thanked God today that I am alive to celebrate the Father's day. Some people also said I have illness that I cannot walk again. Is a lie and I want to tell the whole world that they should not listen to the rumour of my death. Many people in this world their aims are to destroyed, not to repair.

" Thank God today I am here with the pressmen. Now you can see the real Chief Bob-Izua, and is not another Bob-Izua. Every year, my children are the people celebrating the Father's day for me. This year because of the rumour of my death, I decided to celebrate it with my children, and friends so that people will know that I am still alive," he stressed.

When asked what is his advise to father's on their day, he said" to celebrate Father's day is to eat and call friends and family to celebrate with me. He said for those parents that does not have money to celebrate it, that they should not worry, but for those that have the funds can grace it according to their money in the pockets.

In his remarks, the NUJ chairman Comrade Festus Alenkhe and the chairperson of NAWOJ, Comrade Adesuwa commended Chief Osamede Adun for being a good father to his children, and in the aspect of giving quality and sound education to his children.

The duo also called on various parents, especially the Father's to give quality and sound education to their children. Chief Bob-Izua is a man who is gradually bring up his children to the glory of God. Is a man who believes in education, but he is not too educated, but ensure all his children are educated.

" I want to congratulate him as he celebrated the international father's day today. And he deemed it fit to called all his families together to grace it. I wished him good health, long life, and every good things in life. So to us is a memorable day in the life of Chief Osamede Adun, as he celebrate Father's day with his people.

" I advised all Father's to bring up their children in the fear of God, and give them a good education. For those parents who cannot educate their children, they can create skills and trade for them.  Also, there are some children who cannot copy with education, but can give them sound basic education. With basic education they can be self reliance in life," comrade Alenkhe added.

According to NAWOJ Chairperson , Comrade Adesuwa, said ," I celebrate all Father's, all over the world, and this is an opportunity to advise all Father's that they should make sure they perform their duties and responsibilities, as father's. Despite the economic hardship in Nigeria, they should make sure they do all they can do to make provision for their children.

" Father's should make sure they educate their children on their daily needs. They should also  try and help their children in the areas of counsel and guidance in all ramifications of their lives. Today, we are in the residence of Chief Ayobahan of Benin Kingdom, Chief Osamede Adun, a.k.a Bob-Izua, as he celebrated father's day with his children and friends.

Chief Osamede Adun has been a father to a lot of us in Edo state and Nigeria with his philanthropist guesture. I wished him more fruitful years of celebration. We thank God almighty that he is in a good health," she posited.

Accuratetimes4blogspot.com

...So That The People May Know, Read And Write


For More Contact:07065173672 whatapps

avocate_4real@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog